Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
  • From: Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:11:08 +0200
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 14:55:50 Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

How can I save images that are opening when I click their thumbnails in
certain pages? One example:

http://www.45cat.com/record/abbapromo001

the big image that opens after clicking the image in the page.

Another example, probably a different type:

http://elektronika.vatera.hu/navigacio_adovevo/gps/4_3_gps_mp3_mp4_full_eu_r
aktarrol_szamlaval_1564640810.html

Clicking the GPS image on the right opens a bigger image in the midle. How
can I save it?

I have openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10. Mostly I use opera web browser,
occasionally firefox or seamonkey.

Thanks.

Istvan

Hi

For the first link you provided, there is no right click menu available when
you open that image, but on the same page there is a link to the image (HTML
section), so you could do (in a terminal):

wget http://images.45cat.com/abba-fernando-waterloo-mama-mia-hasta-manana-sos-
epic-s.jpg

In other cases, if you right click on the image you have the option to save
that image directly.

--
Bogdan Cristea
Software Engineer