Re: [opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [03-28-12 03:30]:

I have a Samsung S and since a year used fileexpert to exchange files
because I had no luck with openSUSE, but thanks to this discussion I
plugged again it through USB and voilĂ , it asked me if I wante mass storage
and allowed me to share the two internal SD cards (but not the internal
memory)

Your phone is very unusual if it has space for *two* SD cards, rather one
is probably internal memory and the other the SD card. When I plug my
Atrix in I see two selections, one the SD card and the other internal
memory.

You can confirm by checking system files vs those you *know* are stored on
the SD card, ie: pictures, contacts