Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Warning / ANNOUNCE : upcoming changes in upstream systemd regarding /media, /tmp and /var/run | /var/lock
James Knott said the following on 03/28/2012 08:10 AM:
Imagine if GM
or Toyota made a significant change to their cars, making them
incompatible with others and then told everyone else to fix their own
problems.

But they've been doing that for a long time.

Try putting a wheel from a Ford car on a GM car.

Heck, after a few years and new model releases GM cars of the same model
are incompatible with the same line. I know, I have one!The same with
other badges friends and relatives have. That's how these people do
business - "New and Improved", and after a point you can't simply
retrofit, you have to junk the old and buy whole new.

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction.