Re: [opensuse] Missing search engines in firefox 11.99-4.1
  • From: Francesco Teodori <francesco.teodori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:34:00 +0200
The problem seems to be fixed. Just updated firefox and all the search
engines are available.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Andrea Turrini
<andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

2012/3/27 Francesco Teodori <francesco.teodori@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
I solved the problem, by installing the extension "Add to Search Bar"

I do not want another extension for something that is builtin...

BTW, it seems strange to me that I can remove an available search
engine but I can not add it when I open the "Manage search engines..."
window. But this is a design choice by ff developers, nothing relative
to the rpm.

Best,
Andrea

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another
theory which states that this has already happened.