Re: [opensuse] Re: how to change users home directory
On 28/03/12 05:45, Dirk Gently wrote:
John Andersen wrote:
On 3/27/2012 12:29 PM, Dirk Gently wrote:
Your company's admins are both lazy and incompetent, at
least at his task. Expect hem to whine and complain

Way to win friends there Dirk.

Its not clear from historical postings that the company admins are either
lazy or incompetent or even "He".

since when is blindly NFS-mounting /home over the local /home
a sign of competence or industriousness

Note that I lso specified IN THIS TASK

How about criticiszing what I actually wrote, rather
than criticizing a straw-man.

Guys, please;-)
I have posted the schema for the ldap automount maps and it would be really useful if you could help me write the ldifs for the automounter maps.
Thanks,
L x