Re: [opensuse] Re: how to change users home directory
On 28/03/12 05:50, Dirk Gently wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:
Dirk Gently said the following on 03/27/2012 03:29 PM:
lynn wrote:

Automount per user isn't that difficult and there are plenty of
example of what Dirk is describing in the books and on-line.
I've always been lucky to have single "/home" servers, but I'd never
presume that to be always the case.

Here is the automount part of the schema:

dn: CN=automountMapName,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.31
cn: automountMapName
name: automountMapName
lDAPDisplayName: automountMapName
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.5
oMSyntax: 22
isSingleValued: TRUE

dn: CN=automountKey,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.32
cn: automountKey
name: automountKey
lDAPDisplayName: automountKey
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.5
oMSyntax: 22
isSingleValued: TRUE

dn: CN=automountInformation,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.33
cn: automountInformation
name: automountInformation
lDAPDisplayName: automountInformation
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.5
oMSyntax: 22
isSingleValued: TRUE

dn: CN=automountMap,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: classSchema
governsID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.16
cn: automountMap
name: automountMap
lDAPDisplayName: automountMap
subClassOf: top
objectClassCategory: 1
mustContain: automountMapName
mayContain: description
defaultObjectCategory: CN=automountMap,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN

dn: CN=automount,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: classSchema
governsID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.17
cn: automount
name: automount
lDAPDisplayName: automount
subClassOf: top
objectClassCategory: 1
mustContain: automountKey
mustContain: automountInformation
mayContain: description
defaultObjectCategory: CN=automount,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN

Could anyone help me write the auto.master and auto.home ldif?
Thanks,
L x