[opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:27:48 +0200
Le 27/03/2012 19:55, John Andersen a écrit :

Samsung is out of the question because its insistence on pushing MTP
in place of USB Storage.

I have a Samsung S and since a year used fileexpert to exchange files because I had no luck with openSUSE, but thanks to this discussion I plugged again it through USB and voilà, it asked me if I wante mass storage and allowed me to share the two internal SD cards (but not the internal memory)

good, thanks
jdd