Re: [opensuse] Missing search engines in firefox 11.99-4.1
  • From: Francesco Teodori <francesco.teodori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:49:35 +0200
Hi,
I solved the problem, by installing the extension "Add to Search Bar"
Francesco

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Andrea Turrini
<andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have just noted that firefox 11.99-4.1 (x86_64) from Mozilla:beta
repository is missing the list of search engines in the search bar.

If I install the previous 11.99-2.1, using the same profile I have the
whole list of search engine, so it seems to me there is something
missing in the package.

Best,
Andrea

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and
inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.