Re: [opensuse] openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
Stan Goodman wrote:
I have a new Android cellphone, my first. This is an HTC Aria. I want to e able to exchange files between this phone and my desktop inux box
--oS v11.4 at the moment.

I expected that the phone would be recognized when connected to a USB
port, just like any other USB device, but it isn't. I assume there is a
way to get openSuSE to detect the phone. Can someone telll me what it
is?
I have a Google Nexus One Android phone. When I connect it via USB, a screen opens asking if I want to use USB. When I enable it, a Window opens on my computer which shows the contents of the SD card.