Re: [opensuse] openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
On Tue, 2012-03-27 at 13:36 +0200, Karl Sinn wrote:
Am 27.03.2012 13:28, schrieb Stan Goodman:
I have a new Android cellphone, my first. This is an HTC Aria. I want
to e able to exchange files between this phone and my desktop inux box
--oS v11.4 at the moment
I expected that the phone would be recognized when connected to a USB
port, just like any other USB device, but it isn't. I assume there is a
way to get openSuSE to detect the phone. Can someone telll me what it
is?
I plug my Android phone in the usb-port, then I tell the phone to
activate the mass storage device and it works.

+1 It worked for me in 11.3, 11.4, and now in 12.1. But you have to
tell the phone you want mass-storage mode.