Re: [opensuse] Arista, Recordmydesktop doesn't worn in openSUSE
On Monday, 26 March 2012 08:49 Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
Hi,

I am still facing the issue with Recordmydesktop and now Arista. Arista
stopped working under openSUSE and I am forced to use Ubuntu to
trans-code videos and create screencasts.

I filed a bug with Arista and there seems to be some missing plugin in
openSUSE. Please have a look at this bug report and suggest what is
needed to be done.

https://github.com/danielgtaylor/arista/issues/134

In addition Recordmydesktop doesn't work on my PC with Nvidia cards. I
do need these to apps in order to work.

Best
Swapnil

Have you tried 'wink'? <http://www.debugmode.com/wink/>

--
If Bill Gates had a nickle for every time Windows crashed...Oh, wait, he does!

-from a slashdot.org post