Re: [opensuse] Wrong time zone
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 05:45:02PM +0200, Lars Müller wrote:

Gnome/KDE/LXDE. This I gues covers more than 80% of our users.

And you know the 80/20 20/80 rules. You need 80% of your time to
implement the missing 20%.

uucp I guess is used by 0.02% of the UNIX users today. But it's good to
keep it going!

It works, that's it.

fvwm2 is used by 0.47% of the UNIX users today. Therefore it even makes
23.5 times more sense to keep it!

+1

Beside this stupid desktop discussion I've found related
to the subject -> https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4833.txt

The question is if our dhcp servers and clients together
with our dhcpcd-hool and netconfig scripts would be able
to use this.

Werner