[opensuse] how to change users home directory
12.1 LXDE
Hi
I want to move a home directory from /home/lynn to /home2/lynn

I used Yast to set the new directory. All is well but now I do not show up in the ldxe login screen (I have to type my username rather than click on my icon in the login list) and login takes over 3 minutes.

Moving back to /home/lynn works fine.

I've also tried editing /etc/passwd directly with the same results. I have emptied my .cache folder and also emptied /tmp. I'm using lxdm login manager. Permissions are corect on the new folder. Why does the new login take so long?

Thanks,
L x