Re: [opensuse] OT I need an interested developer
On Saturday 24 March 2012 14:34:33 Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 23:48 -0400, Bob S wrote:
Hello SuSE people,
Please allow me to apologize and beg forgiveness for my OT post, but I
figured I could reach the greatest amount of people here on this list.
This could be a very worthwhile thing
I need to find a developer who would be willing and able to develop
software which would help thousands of sight impaired people and even
possibly be profitable for him/her.
If anyone is interested or curious wou can find details at:
www.hiddenlake.net/Prsonal/reader.html

Thanks for the reply Tauno, and for pointing that out.

Left out the e in Personal. CCorrected URL is below

First - that list is broken.

www.hiddenlake.net/Personal/reader.html

Second, what you are talking about is "accessibility", usually known as
"a11y". Go to <http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/> for people and
information focussed on a11y.

Thanks, I will do that.

Bob S