Re: [opensuse] Wrong time zone
On Sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012 11:30:55 James Knott escribió:
Forgot to mention, I'm running openSUSE 12.1.

James Knott wrote:
My main computer seems to think it's now in UTC, instead of EST. I
have tried changing the time zone with "Adjust time and date", but
even though I enter the root password, I cannot save the appropriate
location. Is there anywhere else to adjust this?

tnx jk

James,

Did you try to change the timezone from YaST->System->Time and Date? This will
adjust the main Clock or default timezone clock.

or if you are using KDE Control by right click on Clock->Adjust Time and Date-
TimeZone tab->Adding other timezone

If you did the last one point the cursor (mouse) to the clock and slide the
touchpad or mouse center wheel on clock icon. This will switch between your
already pre-selected timezones. Sometime we accidentally switch the preferred
timezone doing this.

Regards,

--

Ricardo Chung | Panama