[opensuse] OT I need an interested developer
Hello SuSE people,

Please allow me to apologize and beg forgiveness for my OT post, but I figured
I could reach the greatest amount of people here on this list. This could be
a very worthwhile thing.

I need to find a developer who would be willing and able to develop software
which would help thousands of sight impaired people and even possibly be
profitable for him/her.

If anyone is interested or curious wou can find details at:

www.hiddenlake.net/Prsonal/reader.html

If anyone can supply me with mailing lists where the devs hang out, I would
appreciate it immensely.

Please reply to me privately as I certainly don;t want a long OT thread to
annoy you all.

Thanks, and again, please forgive my OT post.

Bob S