Re: [opensuse] Thinkpad Edge E520 compatibility? experiences?
Carl Hartung wrote:
Hi All,

My friend's five year old laptop died. We've narrowed the search
down to a Thinkpad Edge E520 (4GB RAM, i5-2450). Does anyone here know
if openSUSE 11.4 will 'just work' or of any specific integration issues
we should be aware of? I've found several threads via Google discussing
wireless but nothing definitive and it isn't clear how relevant or
current the information at http://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Laptops is.

TIA& regards,

Carl

I have an E520 and it works very well with openSUSE 12.1, though it took a bit of configuration to get Wifi working. I have a type 1143-3BU.