Re: [opensuse] Re: inn problem
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 04:47:47PM +0100, jdd wrote:
Le 16/03/2012 16:34, Lars Müller a écrit :

You've heared about this cool OBS thing the SUSE people are driving?

I try to get my hands away from it for a server config :-)

This comment was mainly to Michael. I hope he'll not smack me for it
next I'll see him. :)

and I could add the MIME element from yast. But this worked 10 days
ago! If I manage to make all this work, I will open a bug

No. Please safe your time. I know some people using SUSE and running
INN and therefore decided to merge it.

All we need to get it into openSUSE 12.1 as update is a newer osc
package from the update channel.

As Adrian is working on this I expect we'll have this soon.

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]