Re: [opensuse] XFCE does not show window borders only on local login [SOLVED]

On 13 Mar 2012, at 11:00 AM, Hans-Joachim Ehlers wrote:

My Dad is running openSUSE 12.1 with XFCE desktop. ...
So if he opens an application, it has no window border, so it cannot be
moved and focus cannot be changed between applications.

We had a similar problem and a work around was to delete the .cache directory
in the users home directory.

Yes! This did the trick!

Thanks for the help

--
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Tel: 082 785 7615 | http://www.trusoft.co.za