Re: [opensuse] Milestone 1 openSUSE 12.2 - my comments on it - UPDATE RE COLLUSION ADDON FOR FF

For those who may be interested.

Because there is no version 11 of Firefox (nor of Thunderbird) available as
yet for openSUSE 12.1, I downloaded FF (and TB) v11 directly from
Mozilla.org earlier today and installed it.

Then I decided to try to see if Collusion would crash FF.

Nope, Collusion does not crash FF v11.

FF installed from openSUSE crashes with Collusion but FF from Mozilla.org is
not affected by Collusion.

I don't know what to conclude from this.

conclusion: opensuse bug report warranted!