Re: [opensuse] communication with developers
On 16/03/12 10:19, Felix Miata wrote:

[pruned]

Typically on other distros I've been exposed to they have bug trackers that are also enhancement trackers. I much prefer those systems. Often the distinction between enhancement and bug or feature are blurry or non-existent. It's much easier to mark enhancement or not than to shift into an entirely different system, and suffer through incessant discussions about how to/where to/why to not use the bug tracker, and why the feature system is marginally useful.

[pruned]

If you are referring to Launchpad, used in K/Ubuntu, then I totally agree. A most useful source of information for those users.

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly
of the vulgar.