Re: [opensuse] Amazon Not Available on openSUSE 12.1
On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 07:35 -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 03/10/2012 02:53 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
Until Google Music is available in Europe I purchase music from Amazon.
In order to download the purchased file you need Amazon downloader which
is available for openSuse 11.1 only. How to download or install Amazon
downloader on openSUSE 12.1?
I have complained about this to Amazon, with no success. If you download
individual sons you do not need their crappy code. This of course comes
at a higher price.
I have also tried to get the downloader working on 11.4

I'm using Amazon from Banshee on 12.1 and it works perfectly.

And the GNOME project gets a kick-back.

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>