[opensuse] Re: mysql woes
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:29:19 +0100
Le 15/03/2012 13:10, SuSE User a écrit :
Thank to all who replied. I guess I misunderstood the wordpress
instructions regarding the root user. Jdd I appreciate the link to
your page unfortunately, I don't speak /read french.

if it's only for a detail you can ask :-)

Now I have
some additional questions regarding Apache and wordpress. Any
gotchas, words of wisdom etc regarding OpenSuSE and wordpress? I'm
a little confused as to why there should only be one database,
wouldn't this give everyone access to modify someone else's
MySql/wordpress tables ? The end game is to set this up so each
member of my family has their own page(s).

once wordpress is setup you will have one wordpress admin (you, I guess) and as many users as you want.

none of them have to manage mysql after the first install

jdd