Re: [opensuse] "Block images..." in Seamonkey and Thunderbird
On 15/03/12 22:17, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 15/03/12 21:41, Per Jessen wrote:
James Knott wrote:

Seamonkey recently introduced a setting for the email program, to
block images from other sources. It has also been in Thunderbird for
a while. I turned this "feature" off, as I find it to be very
annoying. However, I cannot find any way to disable it in Thunderbird.
Is there a way to turn it off?
You can at least enable showing of images per sender address, but I
don't know if there is a global option.

The very first entry in the Personal Address book - shown as ">" - is the global entry. By default it is not set (ie it is not ticked). Tick it if you want to allow remote content from every Tom, Dick and Harry.

BC

I should have also added, "...and from spammers and porn sites."

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly
of the vulgar.