Re: [opensuse] Install help for Network driver
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:50:16 +0100
Ralph DeWitt wrote:

Hi all:
I am running opensuse 12.1 updated to KDE 4.8. This was a new install
and still vanilla with no extra repositories outside of KDE 4.8 ones.
Recently I installed a new wireless network card, a PCI Exprss Gigibit
Ethernet Controller with a RTL 8111/8168B controller. My problem is
that after Googleing for Driver Install How To, I have come up with
nothing helpful. Could some one help me to install the proper driver.

It sounds like a fairly standard wireless card, the driver is probably
already installed. Why do you think you need to install it?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.9°C)