[opensuse] Question about Firefox v11.0 and Thunderibrd v11.0
Last night I was running Milestone #1 of 12.2 and did a 'zypper up' and had both Firefox and Thunderbird upgraded to v11.0.

This morning I went back to oS v12.1 with the idea that this will now have FF and TB upgraded to v11.0. But no such luck :-( . I have the Mozilla repo selected in both 12.1 and 12.2 so why was a not-yet-released version upgraded but not 12.1?

Any (polite :-) ) suggestions re this, please?

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly
of the vulgar.