Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
On 14/03/12 13:53, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-03-14 03:44, Basil Chupin wrote:
Thanks Carlos - I just made the alteration.
I was "summary".

This previously was the default (to 'restart') I am sure so I don't
understand why this has been changed......
The action time ago was a kind of summary or dialog, exit or restart (non
configurable).
Then it was changed to "exit", and no possibility to change.
This started a big discussion, in the factory mail list IIRC, and the
current status was made: it is now configurable. The variable by default is
empty, default action "close". Some argued that the default be changed to
"summary", but it has not changed.

I haven't looked at 12.1 because I've been using Milestone#1 of 12.2 for days now and here the parameter is not remed out and is not empty but has "close" as the entry. I changed this to "restart".

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly
of the vulgar.