Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
On 14/03/12 13:09, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-03-14 02:38, Basil Chupin wrote:
I cannot remember, but in the past sometime didn't the Software Manager
remain on the screen after it had completed downloading and installing
selected files? In 12.1 and 12.2 MS#1 it just disappears off the screen and
one has to go thru the motions of restarting it again using the Kickoff menu.
/etc/sysconfig/yast2: PKGMGR_ACTION_AT_EXIT=...

@ Carl: thanks for confirming that my memory cells are not yet totally dead :-) .

Thanks Carlos - I just made the alteration.

This previously was the default (to 'restart') I am sure so I don't understand why this has been changed......

BC

--
The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly
of the vulgar.