[opensuse] Question on VIM
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:36:12 -0400
Guys,

I have installed something that's making work in VI/VIM a pain. What
ever is turned on push all text to right by two characters. And I am
see things like 3> (>, what is that, how do I turn it off.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org