Re: [opensuse] Milestone 1 openSUSE 12.2 - my comments on it
On 13/03/12 02:16, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

you *should* echo your accolades on the opensuse-factory list :^)

I also have 12.2ms1+ running on a test box.

It would only get lost in The Zypper Overwrites Lines saga :-( .

?? unnecessary slam #1

In any case, my post was to prod people who don't read Factory to try out
Milestone #1 :-) .

?? unnecessary slam #2

Those who do read Factory already know how 'good' it is: nobody has
complained there :-) .

?? possibly #3 ??

(Yeah,yeah, I know....I'm ahead of you Patrick..... :-) .)

guess not, no real reason to pat anyone on the back for their unpaid and
generally un-rewarded effords, and I'm sure the slams would not be
appreciated. But that is your call/choice.

and I guess I am still *behind*.