[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Ridiculous bug in zypper

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sven Burmeister" <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:39am
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Ridiculous bug in zypper

Am Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 18:28:56 schrieb Ilya Chernykh:
On Sunday 11 March 2012 18:24:08 Sven Burmeister wrote:
I guess the polemic is caused by his frustration.

Frustration about what? Some cosmetic issue?

Well this very much affects users' impression.

As does your tone.

I personally use 12.1 but as
I already said I want openSUSE to make good impression on another user whom
I help.

See above. What impression does this give about you?

As long as updating works and
errors while refreshing repos are shown as well, this is a purely cosmetic
issue, even more so since one can use YaST/Packagit to keep the system
updated as well.

I do not think the Qt front-end to Yast has update feature.

It always had and still has. And as I mentioned, there is PackageKit+frontend
as yet another choice.

Sven
--

You're right. There's nothing wrong. Attack the person experiencing a problem,
not the ones causing a problem...as usual. Hear a frustrated "tone" and think

--
bkw