Re: [opensuse] Amazon Not Available on openSUSE 12.1
On 03/10/2012 02:53 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
Hi,

Until Google Music is available in Europe I purchase music from Amazon.
In order to download the purchased file you need Amazon downloader which
is available for openSuse 11.1 only. How to download or install Amazon
downloader on openSUSE 12.1?

I have complained about this to Amazon, with no success. If you download individual sons you do not need their crappy code. This of course comes at a higher price.

I have also tried to get the downloader working on 11.4 in the past but to no avail. The downloader uses boost and although, I installed the boot libraries in the versions as provided by 11.1 the darn thing still didn't work. It got started but then always hung up after downloading 1 song, or in the middle of the first song. My e-mail exchanges with Amazon support were not very friendly to say the least.

Sorry, no answer.
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx