Re: [opensuse] Anyone recognize "www-mysql"?
On 3/7/2012 1:58 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 07/03/12 18:01, Adam Tauno Williams escribió:
I'm transitioning someone's quite old server [Debian] to a new install.
All going pretty well. But they server up some functionality
using CGI scripts via Apache that use something referred to on the
Debian box as the www-mysql package? This a binary that executes HTML
pages containing embedded SQL statements.

Anyone know where the source for this can be found or if it has a more
specific name? The 'helpfulness' of search engines is getting in the
way of finding the provenance of this code.

what binaries do it contain exactly ?

HI Christian,
I was able to find a link to the source code at least. Maybe that'll help identifying what it is and what it does...

Check: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/www-sql/0.5.7-20

Gruss
Andreas