Re: [opensuse] New clock/calendar "feature"
On 03/07/2012 10:02 AM, James Knott wrote:
Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 09:37:48 schrieb Lew Wolfgang:
BTW, what's the significence of the "14" anyway? The tooltip that
opens up says, "Collapse this widget".
Could you pastebin a screenshot of that thingy?

Sven

I have attached a PNG of this and sent it to you as well as the list, as IIRC the list doesn't pass attachments.

Ah, forget everything I said. That's not the rectangular box
that I see. Your box reminds me of issues I used to have with
nvidia drivers. I haven't seen those for a long time.

Regards,
Lew