Re: [opensuse] New clock/calendar "feature"
On 03/07/2012 09:40 AM, James Knott wrote:
Lew Wolfgang wrote:
If, once the calendar is open, I click on the little square with "14"
inside in the upper left corner, it closes to the box above the task
bar as you describe. Double-clicking on the box, or single-clicking
on the "14" box will open it up again. It all closes when I click on
the clock in the task bar. Just don't click on the "14" icon.

When it works, the above is little more than an annoying waste of clicks. The problem is I am occasionally left with an inaccessable calendar.

But as long as you just click on the clock in the task bar
it behaves as before. One click to open, one click to
close. Nothing wasted.

Regards,
Lew