On 07/03/12 00:03, Per Jessen wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

People are forgetting that openSUSE is the 'experimental' software
which the "lab bunnies" are given for free to test, to report on the
bugs et al, and have their patience and nerves stretched to the limit
and all done with the ultimate aim of producing SUSE.
Uhm, not quite:

"No, we're not - anymore - the testing ground, openSUSE is upstream of
SLES"

Thanks, Per, for the response and thanks for that link.

If I may, I will quote what is in that link which was a reply to something which Carlos posted:

QUOTE