Re: [opensuse] Re: Placing icons on desktop v 12.1

On 03/06/2012 11:53 AM, Malcolm wrote:
On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:46:53 -0500
Robert Benjamin<benjie1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If u have the time, please explain what you meant by
"slider" in your post. It's a good way to learn. Thank
you . Bob
Hi
The on/off slider button.... that the green arrow was pointing at ;)
OK. I have the slider to "on" where you had the green arrow, and the other sliders are the same as you had, but what would I now do with this re: icons on the desktop and gnome-tweak-tool in general. Thanks again for your time and effort. :-) Bob