Re: [opensuse] Commercial office suites for Linux?
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:50:41 -0500

Hi,

did you try Scribus?

Karl
Hi,
yes I did. I think it is supposed to be similar to MSPublisher. I am
very limited on how large the file size can be since I send the
newsletter to members on dial-up isp's. I found that both Scribus and
MSPublisher made a larger file size than what I was able to produce in
Word. Scribus and MSPublisher are both great products, but for my
particular circumstances Word worked best in comparison.