Re: [opensuse] Commercial office suites for Linux?
On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 15:31 -0800, Thomas Taylor wrote:
Frankly, I keep running into too many anomalies in LibreOffice vs.
MS
Office. Though I could run Office through Wine, I would rather have
native solution. I googled it to death, and couldn't seem to find
anything.

Could you be a bit more specific about the anomalies? I haven't run
into
anything major and the minor things could usually be fixed with
changes to
settings or creation of macros.

Certainly minor, but annoying. Worst thing really is inconsistent
behavior. Hard to explain, I should have wrote it down while I was
experiencing it. Trying out Lotus Symphony... and so far I like it.
Still would need LibreOffice for dealing with MS formats, but looks like
Lotus is a strong contender. I think I'll blog about it once I get used
to it more.