Re: [opensuse] ssh connection refused since upgrading to 12.1
On 04/03/12 18:32, James Knott wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:
That is indeed the structure of the known_hosts file on my desktop
machine, but here on my laptop the same file gives no indication of
which key relates to which host. Hence I deleted both lines (there are
only two machines here that I use ssh with, so it is not onerous to
accept new keys).
It appears you may be using a different encryption method. Perhaps
that's the reason for the difference.

Probably, but I don't remember specifying anything out of the ordinary.
The only recent change has been a new installation of 12.1

Bob
--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.1.9-1.4-desktop