[opensuse] Re: Scanner Replacement
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:48:37 +0100
Le 04/03/2012 13:25, Mark Misulich a écrit :
Hi,
my scanner died this morning after 14 years of service. I am in the
middle of a scanning job and need to replace it, so I am asking if the
members of the list have recommendations for a replacement scanner that
will work with linux.

One other caveat is that not only do I need to be able to scan regular 8
1/2 x 11 pieces of paper, but I also need to be able to scan 35 mm
slides to be able to capture the pictures that they contain.

Thanks,
Mark

epson?

works great under linux