[opensuse] Ekiga config file?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:38:18 +0100
Does anyone have any idea where Ekiga hides its configuration?

I've got Ekiga installed (in openSUSE 12.1/KDE4.7.2), and want to
import my config from my backup. I followed the steps here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Troubleshooting#I_reinstalled_Linux_and_I_want_to_import_back_.28migrate.29_my_configuration_settings._How.3F
... so I copied over the .gconf/ekiga directory and contents and
started up Ekiga... but it doesn't find any of the old settings at
all.

I've searched all over my /home, looking for other palces Ekiga could
be hiding its config, but turned up nothing so far. I've killed
gconfd-2, deleted .gconf/ekiga and restarted Ekiga... and it starts up
using the basic settings I set in the first start wizard... and it
recreates a very basic .gconf/ekiga. This is apparently not where it
stores the SIP configuration information.

So.. does anyone have any clue where Ekiga is hiding its main configuration?

C.