[opensuse] ssh connection refused since upgrading to 12.1
On 11.4 I had ssh working perfectly without passwords between my laptop
and my desktop. Since upgrading the desktop to 12.1, ssh from the laptop
to the desktop fails because the remote server's host key has changed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[...]
Add correct host key in /home/bob/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
[...]
Host key verification failed.

I'm not sure which file to copy onto my USB stick and where to put it
(~/.ssh/known_hosts probably, but nothing I've put there so far has worked).

There must be a simpler way of solving this problem, because most
situations will involve hosts separated by significant distances, rather
than being in the same room.

Any suggestions, please?

Bob
--