[opensuse] Another Problem Upgrading Problem, 11.0 to 11.4, back to 11.0
I tried to upgrade from 11.0 to 11.4, failed, and
reinstalled 11.0. I had a second hard drive
at /home/bob/storage. After I reinstalled KDE didn't see
it. Gwenview did see it until I pointed it to a directory
in the primary drive. After that, it didn't see it.

Here is my fstab:
bob@linux-boh7:~> mount
/dev/sda2 on / type ext3 (rw,acl,user_xattr)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
debugfs on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw)
udev on /dev type tmpfs (rw)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,mode=0620,gid=5)
/dev/sda3 on /home type ext3 (rw,acl,user_xattr)
/dev/sdb1 on /home/storage type reiserfs (rw)
fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw)
securityfs on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)

Is the problem that sdb1 is reiserfs?
How can I change that?
Or can I reinstall 11.0 in such a way that it will see the
files on sdb1?

More info: I can see /home/bob/storage and can put files
there, but can't see the directories that I had there.

Please help. I had a lot of data there.

What further info can I give you?

--
Bob Rea