Re: [opensuse] windows modify acl on openSUSE

On 03/02/2012 12:24 PM, lynn wrote:

The problem now is that the group cannot create new files in the directory.

Sorry, I didn't explain very well. I have the sticky bit set and I need
to be able tow write o the directory as a group member:

Please leave ACLs aside for now.

Isn't the behaviour with 1770 on the directory what you need?
* any group member can create a file
* any group member can modify all files (as long as they have g+w)
* any group member can rename or delete his own files
* noone can rename or delete other user's files.

Have a nice day,
Berny