  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:13:37 +0100
Jim Henderson wrote:

The way I read the man page, it's possible to set capabilities for a
particular program using a file in the filesystem (just a config
file),

Do you happen to know which file? I also thought it would be something
like this, but I cannot figure which file it might be. (so I'm leaning
towards extended attributes for an executable or starting with root,
then dropping privileges before exec()ing).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.6°C)