Re: [opensuse] SuSE 12.1 and Thunderbird 10.0.2 Problem
On 02/03/12 09:18, andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi !

Thanks for everyone who replied !

The same problem (without solution) is described here:

After trying several versions of Thunderbird from 7.x to 10.x, checking permissions, etc., I found a culprit which is clearly relate to same oddity or bug in Thunderbird itself.
In short, stopping quota system solved the problem. Quota itself wasn't a cause because there are lot of space available.

The URL you mention above does not provide the final answer to the question, and your reference to "the quota system" being stopped (by you): what "quota system"? where is it? and how did you "stop" it?

BC

--
I'd rather live one more day as a wolf than an entire life as a lamb.