Re: [opensuse] SuSE 12.1 and Thunderbird 10.0.2 Problem
Hi !

Thanks for everyone who replied !

The same problem (without solution) is described here:

After trying several versions of Thunderbird from 7.x to 10.x, checking permissions, etc., I found a culprit which is clearly relate to same oddity or bug in Thunderbird itself.
In short, stopping quota system solved the problem. Quota itself wasn't a cause because there are lot of space available.