  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:09:46 +0100
ianseeks wrote:

On Thursday 01 Mar 2012 00:17:20 jdd wrote:
Le 29/02/2012 21:25, James Knott a écrit :
and WiFi. Should they tell their boss "Sorry I can't use my
computer, because I need a password to use a printer and WiFi"?

yes. and add give me a simple way to do the task: give me sudo
printer group access

jdd

jdd,

Off topic question here. What email client are you using? Its just
that every time you reply to the same subject, it starts a new thread
in my kmail.

It looks like jdd posted via gmane - threading works fine in knode
though. The References: header looks good.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.9°C)