  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 08:14:55 +0000
On Thursday 01 Mar 2012 00:17:20 jdd wrote:
Le 29/02/2012 21:25, James Knott a écrit :
and WiFi. Should they tell their boss "Sorry I can't use my computer,
because I need a password to use a printer and WiFi"?

yes. and add give me a simple way to do the task: give me sudo printer
group access

jdd

jdd,

Off topic question here. What email client are you using? Its just that
every time you reply to the same subject, it starts a new thread in my kmail.

I posted a question to KDEPIM about threading last week and asked why it
doesn't always work. They said that some clients don't obey all the rules
regarding information put into the email headers.

regards

Ian